Office based in Stratford-Upon-Avon
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 based on experience and equity offered.
Our client a leading a global SAAS platform in rebate management are growing their team and are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who shares their commitment to hiring the best talent while providing stellar candidate experience.
- Schedule interviews across multiple time zones for candidates and work closely with recruiting team to design candidate experience
- Guide candidates through upcoming interviews and ensure interviews go smoothly
- Partner with external recruitment partnerships to ensure candidates are progressed through the recruitment process to meet mutually agreed upon timelines
- Meticulously track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Build out administrative tools to deliver a seamless recruiting process for current employees and candidates
- Perform operational functions to support UK recruitment efforts including project tracking, reporting, metrics and compliance audits
- 2+ years of scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt at working with multiple people across functions, times zones, and globally
- Extraordinary organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Comfortable shifting priorities often and with a sense of urgency
- Process-driven and excited about the opportunity to make things better and more efficient
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted