Administrator - Romsey - 9-3pm or 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday - Salary - £20,000-£23,000
Due to business growth, my client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their small and friendly team on site in Romsey.
You will need office administration experience and excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel, and any accountancy packages would be advantageous.
You will be working in the offices Monday to Friday within a relaxed but busy environment, and you will be the key to supporting the Directors with administration on a daily basis. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Answering calls coming through from engineers, suppliers, and project managers on site
- Taking details of any order requirements and passing them over to the relevant person
- Assisting with the electronic filing system
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Uploading invoices onto the new internal accounts system
- General administration tasks as required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted