2nd Line Support
£25,600 - £31,500
Based out of Bedford with travel to various sites required, so must have full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
Due to current and predicted growth, we are looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a well-established business within the healthcare industry. You will be based in Bedford but will be required to travel to various other sites to support with projects and provide 'hands on' technical support when required.
You will be providing support to employees to help resolve complex IT or hardware issues; therefore, you will be a natural problem solver, have a technical mind-set and a genuine interest in IT.
- You will be recording, resolving and managing the support and resolution of complex IT or hardware issues, both remotely and on site
- You will be providing 'hands on' technical support for various sites, including IT infrastructure and hardware
- Working collaboratively with 3rd party suppliers
- You will have the opportunity to test new technologies that may be implemented within the business
- Support with ad-hoc project work in line with the IT strategy.
- This position will suit an individual with proven 1st and 2nd line support experience, alongside a strong 'hands on' technical understanding
- A proven track record of problem solving and dealing with complex issues
- Knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- Must be a strong communicator
- Experience within the public sector is beneficial
- 27 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme.
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external training.
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Become a shareholder and have a say in how the organisation is run at all levels.
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives.
- Free parking, on site restaurant, subsidised gym
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted