Senior Retail National Account Manager - FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
£50,000 - £75,000
Watford location - hybrid
We have an exciting brand new opportunity working for a leading Gaming Operator as a Senior National Account Manager. Your role will play an integral part of a national transitioning project and you will drive all initial contract, commercial and account management responsibilities for multiple retailers. You will also be responsible for selling the brand vision and plan for the category, gaining buy in and securing contracts.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Translating the company's account management plan and vision into a compelling proposal for each retailer, tailoring the message appropriately.
- Establishing strong day to day trading relationship with the buyer. Identifying opportunities for senior top-to-top strategic development opportunities.
- Gaining agreement for all contract T&Cs and securing signed contracts for supply.
- Managing the negotiation with retailers for software and hardware changes
- Selling in new growth opportunities for the post transition transformation phase. Gaining buy in and agreeing timed plan. Delivering all actions which fall within the now contract and strategic AMP
- With the retail lead, identify and approach new multiple retailer targets, selling the opportunity and agreeing contracts.
- Co-ordinate independent retailer broadcast communications and meet with them on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Experience as a national account manager/ channel manager, representing supplier brands with retailers
- Experience with the UK convenience, grocery and high street retailers preferred
- Strong negotiator, able to deliver joint business plans with retailers
- The ideal candidate will have experience of categories with services, products sold through grocery kiosks and highly regulated product
- Self-starter, able to create process and proposals from scratch. Resilient and creative
- Driven, strategic, methodical and an individual who can present a strong commercial offering and build long term partnerships
- Strong communicator and verbal skills, with the capacity to manage across a wide range of stakeholders
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted