HR Coordinator - FTC until Jan 2024
Ready to develop your HR career? We have a brand new opportunity working for leading Gaming Operator providing general HR administration support to a growing workforce. This role is offered on a Fixed-Term Contract until Jan 2024. The role is a truly exciting opportunity to work in growth company who support and promote modern practices, and the drive to deliver results.
With a good understanding of the HR functionality, you will be fundamental in ensuring the smooth running of the HR team across a broad range of HR processes and be first point of contact for all employees.
As the business grows you will use a range of different systems to track and produce analytical data to support workforce planning and mobilisation. You will demonstrate strong attention to detail, enjoy working with large data sets and have a high level of competency in the use of MS Office and HRIS systems.
- To undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Collaborate with colleagues across all business areas and external contacts
- Respond to HR related enquiries or requests and provide general assistance
- Liaise with other functions
- Support the recruitment/hiring projects
- Coordinate any required meetings, training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update employment records
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Proven experience within HR Administration/ Coordinator or HRIS
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Pragmatic approach to solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Employment Law knowledge
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Agility to work within a fluid environment
- CPP/CIPD qualification or working towards
Our client supports hybrid working, you would be required to work from the Watford and London offices 3 days a week with the remainder from your preferred location.
This role offers the post holder the opportunity to get in all areas of HR with a high degree of autonomy.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted