Customer Service Administrator Salary £24,000 + Bonus + Unrivalled Benefits - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Tadworth and play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their Customer Service Administration team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating customer service and accurate administration, if so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to put both elements together and work for a world leading company.
The environment is fantastic, and this client have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the Customer Service Administration team needs your help!
- You will be on the front line of the business, speaking to a variety of customers including internal and external.
- Dealing with requests and updating the company system or forwarding onto the correct department.
- Using the company system, you will accurately input new data and follow processes to make sure time critical actions are completed when necessary.
- Strong Customer Service experience within any industry (preferably financial services).
- High attention to detail.
- Investigative nature as you will be keeping an eye out for fraudulent activity.
- Logical thinker with a passion for customer service and also for solving problems quickly.
- Bonus scheme
- Attractive pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Unrivalled on-site facilities including food and gym
- Parking on-site
- Genuine career progression
This company is one where hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, please get in touch with us.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted