Temp to Perm
I am currently looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC and DRIVEN candidate to join a successful, family owned business with offices in the UK and Europe. Their Head Office is based in Italy, which is where the business started meaning trips to Italy will most definitely be on the agenda! This business provide a full door to door freight service for all business from food and beverages, appliances and many more.
Due to heavy workload they are in need of another Logistics and Shipping Coordinator to join their already established team of 5. Whether you are experienced within Logistics or it is a keen career you would like to progress within, then this could be the perfect position for you. Full training and support will be provided, you just need to bring dedication and commitment.
As a Logistics and Shipping Coordinator you will be responsible for the ensuring a smooth and faultless end to end supply chain process delivered to customers.
Duties to involve,
- General customer service and support - Build and maintain relationships, first point of contact, attend customer meeting, identifying streamline opportunities
- Third party business control - Building and maintaining relationships, proactively communicate, review process and identify any improvement
- International logistics - Control movements end to end movements of goods
- Customer supply agreements
- Providing support to the wider team
- Attend regular meetings
Skills and experience required,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer or supplier relationship management exposure
- Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
- Ideally some system experience in a EPR environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics
*Travel within the UK and Europe will be required on an occasional basis*
If you are interested and would like to find out more on this amazing opportunity then please get in contact with Leah @ Tate TODAY!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted