Customer contact Agent Central Winchester 17- 18 k DOE
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join a very busy and expanding Insurance company in the central of Winchester.
We have worked with this client for several years now they have an excellent employment pack for their staff.
The management and team are very supportive, offering a friendly working environment.
- Accurately, efficiently and effectively handle email, inbound, and outbound telephone calls on behalf of the customer contact centre
- Processing of all associated administration which falls within the Customer contact area
- Handle verbal and written communications
- Archive all data following departmental procedures
- Complete time-sheets
- Reporting all customer, client, staff, and system operating problems and complaints to team leaders and management
- When required supporting the other tasks in the Customer contact team
- Educated to A level standard
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and in computer systems
- High standard of customer care and communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- 1-year experience working in a customer contact centre is desirable
Salary plus annual bonus, pension, life cover, online training, 22 holidays, 8 days flex, Study support
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted