This international B2B sales role combines Business Development and Account Executive duties. A vibrant, confident and target driven individual is required to work for a great international trading business located in Letchworth. Within the role the successful candidate will be identifying, securing and managing a portfolio of (predominantly overseas) Video Game and Consumer Electronics trade customers.
Upon joining the business your focus will be on establishing and growing a sales pipeline through a range of business development activities. As you secure new clients, your role will expand into a full sales cycle process, sourcing from suppliers, quoting, closing orders, arranging shipping and being your clients sole point of contact.
Being a proactive sales professional, you will continually make time for proactive sales work, which in return will increase your client base, grow your business and YOUR earning potential.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established business, with an encouraging leader and a engaging and fun team.
This role offers a basic salary of £22,400 (OTE £30,000 uncapped) with commission based on achieving sales target. You should expect to earn an additional £8K in the first 12-18 months and from then, your established pipeline will yield you a steady and consistent bonus.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Working hours: 09:00 to 17:30 Mon-Fri
More about the job:
- To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a full circle process).
- Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, Skype or by email. e.g. providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, up selling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
- Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
- To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
More about you: We are seeking someone with:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- At least 12 months experience of sales and/or buying in a B2B or B2C environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability and confidence to make independent decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Basic computer literacy (including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- Good numeracy skills
- Comfortable speaking on the phone to clients
- Good interpersonal skills to relate to staff at all levels
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience of trading worldwide (not essential)
- Sector product knowledge (if you play video games it helps a little but is not essential)
The plan: If this is the job you've been looking for, we would love to hear from you.Please use the APPLY button and attach your CV.Tate will be in touch by email or phone call regarding shortlisting.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted