Events and Marketing Manager
12 Month FTC
£45,000 - £50,000, company car and excellent benefits
Milton Keynes, hybrid working
We are looking for an experienced Events and Marketing Manager to join a leading automotive manufacturer in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Events calendar, and the fleet, Motability, and approved used car 12-month marketing roadmap, covering UK and ROI.
Additionally, this role will support the wider Marketing team with projects to support the delivery of the 12-month marketing plan.
We are looking for someone with experience in the automotive industry, whether that be for an agency or client side.
As Events and Marketing Manager, some of your duties will include:
- Organise, manage and co-ordinate fleet events, Dealer Conferences, product related events, online webinars and any other events that form part of wider marketing campaigns.
- Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, deliver against a 12 month marketing roadmap to raise awareness and consideration of the product range with Leasing Companies & brokers, Fleet Decision Makers, Residual Value setters, industry influencers, and affinity and membership partners.
- Ensure the fleet proposition is effectively represented across all owned channels including websites (national and dealer), LinkedIn, and in SEO and PPC by working closely with the Digital Growth Manager.
- Brief and implement effective media campaigns to raise awareness of the fleet proposition, and quarterly offers.
- Work closely with the Dealer Marketing Manager to create marketing materials and offer media package options, to support dealers in promoting local business programme and quarterly fleet offers within their local area.
- Ensure the choice of vehicles available on the Motability scheme are promoted on national and dealer websites, in PPC, other relevant media channels, working closely with the Digital Growth Manager, and within dealer showrooms.
- Ensure dealers are displaying the relevant consumer POS from Motability Operations within their showroom.
- Liaise with Motability Operations to ensure vehicles are well represented within their owned channels.
- Support the launch of the Used Car Programme (UCP) and ensure it follows the new brand strategy.
- Create POS and dealer marketing materials to promote the Used Car Programme
- Ensure the UCP is effectively represented across all owned channels including websites (national and dealer), social, and in SEO and PPC by working closely with the Digital Growth Manager.
- Work with the Digital Growth Manager to ensure the Used Car Locator is performing effectively, results are being reported, and further enhancements and developments are scoped and developed as appropriate.
- Effective finance management and tracking of all B2B, Used Cars and Events budgets.
- Marketing Campaigns Project Delivery: Support the wider marketing team to deliver specific projects aligned to the 12 month roadmap. This could include brand campaigns, content production, CRM, and digital projects.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of managing agencies and suppliers from briefing to delivery and analysis
- Experience of delivering events on both a large and a small scale.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level to deliver results
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing channels and how they can most effectively be used
- Excellent budget management and forecasting skills
- Proficient in delivering reporting suites, and understanding the relevance of the data insights
- Good relationship and communication skills, including senior stakeholder management
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted