£21,000 to £23,000 DOE
Capability Green, Luton
Here at Tate we have a history of making our staff happy. We've built teams of talented people across the UK who have helped to make us a market leader in office specialist recruitment. Now we're on the lookout for another person to join our highly successful Service Delivery Centre based out of our office in Capability Green, Luton.
We believe that our people are our biggest asset. At Tate, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We trust our teams and allow them to be the best version of themselves and encourage people to be curious and change the way in which we work.
Tate are an award-winning recruitment consultancy, providing high-calibre candidates for office specialist roles on a temporary and permanent basis. We recruit for a wide range of positions - everyone from HR managers, marketing specialists and executive PAs to administrators, call centre staff and receptionists.
With branches across the UK, and a client list that includes multinationals and local firms, we're big enough to handle any recruitment request, but personal enough to do it with passion.
- To process candidate application packs, ensuring they have the relevant documents in place.
- Complete credit checks and DBS'
- Produce candidate assessment packs
- Send out new starter packs
- To proactively work with the teams to understand and help create workforce plans
- Create compelling vacancy adverts
- Building relationships with both our candidates and our clients
- Responding to client queries
- Assist with payroll queries, assignment details and onboarding
- Learning and maintaining compliance, administration, records, and systems
- To be always focused on customer satisfaction and quality
- You will have great communication skills, be results driven, enthusiastic, persuasive, and good at making and maintaining relationships with a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- The role requires lots of attention to detail together with excellent IT and administration skills.
- You will have a collaborative and supportive nature, always confident in finding solutions and resolutions
- You will have a great sense of humour and take everything in your stride
- You will need to be comfortable working remotely but will be working as part of a team with support and training from experienced staff and at least bi-weekly days working with the team in the office hub.
- We will expect that you come into the office for at least 3 weeks to learn on site, from there you will be able to work in a hybrid function coming into the office at least twice a week.
What we Offer
- Highly competitive salary up to £21,000 to £23,000 dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Bonus Scheme
- Your birthday off and you can buy and sell extra holidays
- Full paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Ongoing training and development - Tate are an investor in People Platinum employer
- Clear career path
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Annual Awards conference and black-tie event
- Long service and recognition awards
More About Us
Tate is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,900 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 13 market-leading brands.
If you are interested in this role please apply today and our Client Services Manager will be in touch to discuss your application ASAP and hopefully kick start your career in recruitment!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted