Project Coordinator Winchester £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with exceptional administration and communication skills to join our centrally located client. Our client is a well-established, global company in Winchester. You will be supporting the engineering and projects teams within the business.
- Assisting with tender/RFQ data collection and summarisation
- Provide support with proposal generation
- Maintaining up to date and secure records and agreements for supplier, including insurance details
- Generating a log and issue POs and invoices as directed
- Assisting with creation and maintaining project update documents/charts
- Generate and compile QA packs
- Formatting and checking documentation
- Support the Administration Manager with general administration to include answering the phones, travel bookings and ad hoc duties
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, be a team player
- Positive attitude, adaptable and flexible to change
- A fast learner
- Experience using MS Projects (Desirable)
- Good level of technical understanding (Desirable)
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, auto enrolment pension, beautifully fitted modern office with lots of natural light, warm friendly environment with supportive colleagues and management.
This position is office based, Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.30, Friday 8.30-16.00
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted