£10.81 per hour
3-month contract - potential to extend
Monday - Friday 9-5
Hybrid working - office based in central Bristol
Are you looking for a rewarding and varied role?
Tate are working with an organisation based in central Bristol in their search for an Administrator to join the Youth Offending Team.
- Answering telephone/email enquiries on behalf of their Youth Offending Team
- Monitoring mailbox requests and enquiries
- Organise panels for volunteers to support young individuals
- Working on electronic databases and handling confidential information
- Minute taking of panels
- Experience of LiquidLogic is desirable
- Communicating with colleagues, stakeholders, and young people
This role requires accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility to support other tasks within the team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted