Customer Service Supervisor Salary- £25,000
We are seeking a highly efficient Customer Service Supervisor to join our client based near Hindon. This is a fantastic company to work for that offers a great opportunity for an individual to develop and grow within a business that puts its staff and customers at the forefront of everything they do.
Are you an experienced Customer Services Team Leader interested in developing your people management / team coaching and leadership skills? You must have a real passion for motivating a team to deliver exceptional customer service ensuring every enquiry meets the needs of the customer. You will become an integral part of the team, understanding how their role fits in with the customer journey and the impact they have on the customer experience.
The successful candidate must have 1 year's experience working in a customer service facing environment and experience of managing a team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. This is an office-based role.
Core hours 9-5pm Mon-Fri
- Responsible for the management of the Customer Service executive team and daily operational delivery of the customer services department and maximises efficiency and customer experience. This will be supported by the senior management team
- Ensure the resource within the team is appropriately distributed across our telephone, and emails
- Contribute to how the Customer Service Support Teams performance is managed alongside the Customer Service Manager and be accountable for the team's ability to meet targets Skills, knowledge and expertise required in association with the product portfolio
- Undertaking regular quality audit on incoming and out-coming calls received to spot check call handling from the team.
- Take ownership of complaints and resolving issues
- Supporting when required with adhoc duties to the Customer Services Manager
- Key Attributes:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel. Ability to use in house computer system (training will be given)
- High standard of customer care
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can buy up to extra 5 days)
- Product Allowance Purchase products at cost + 5%
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Core: Two for One match (3% employee, 6% employer)
- Optional: Additional One for One match (up to extra 2%)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted