£25k front of house position in a fantastic central location!
Our client is a leading serviced office provider who are looking for an energetic, personable Executive to join their front of house team. This is a permanent position based close to Liverpool Street and Old Street, paying £25k.
Based on reception, the Executive will also build strong relationships with tenants and ensure that 5* customer service is delivered at all times.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service and ensure clients feel happy and supported during their working day
- Greet tenants daily upon arrival and leave positive and warm impressions for anyone entering the building.
- Ensure reception area is tidy, presentable and organised at all times
- Receive, sort and distribute daily post and deliveries
- Create close and trusting working relationships with each new client
- Answer phone calls for the business and our virtual tenants and transfer where applicable or take messages accordingly
- Programme fobs/access cards when requested
- Ensuring a 5* service to all tenants by responding to daily office & building queries and ensuring any maintenance requests are delivered to the facilities team in a speedy manner and continual updates are communicated back to the tenant.
- Driving visual standards by way of doing daily checks to ensure that the building not only looks to our standards but also is maintained and in full working order.
- Ensuring buildings are set up 45 minutes prior to any viewing
- Completing all admin in regards to building and new/existing clients.
This job description may evolve, and responsibilities and tasks will be discussed ongoing as the role develops. We hope that the individual will grow with us as we continue to grow as a company.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted