Tate are delighted to be supporting our Poole based client in their recruitment for a Marketing Data Administrator.
Working as part of a small, supportive team, the role will involve providing comprehensive administrative support, including
- Undertaking research on behalf of clients
- Database management and maintenance
- Issuing new releases and creating distribution reports
- Acting as first point of contact for queries
- Compiling monthly and ad hoc reports
- Other office administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Previous administrative experience
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident user of MS Office
This temporary position offers an immediate start with the potential to develop into a permanent opportunity, and offers a hybrid working model once training is completed.
For more information please submit your CV or call Tayla Fisher on 01202 319922
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted