£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Derby - office based
37.5 hours per week
Our Derby based client is looking to take on their next office Administrator. The organisation is in growth mode and therefore investing in the support administration team. They are a really fun team but also work extremely hard. This will be a full-time office based role and the duties will include:
- Ordering products through their internal CRM system
- Accurate data entry
- Able to identify errors
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Liaising with both customers, suppliers and couriers to ensure items arrive on time
- Chasing suppliers
- Checking spreadsheets to ensure they match purchase orders
- Updating the in-house database
- Taking overflow calls from customers for their support team
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car parking
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- Fantastic offices working within an amazing existing team
- Please click the below link to apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted