A tenacious, driven and creative Marketing Communications Manager is required to join a highly respected non profit organisation based in Ware. If you want to work within an organisation that has had an amazing impact on their sector and will make you feel proud about the impact, you are having on peoples lives. This could be the role for you.
This role embraces a hybrid way of working, with a mix of days at the businesses East Hertfordshire office and working from home. It also comes with a fabulous 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Within this role you will work closely with the Head of public voice and engagement on the development and delivery of the organisations engagement and communication strategies, initiatives and campaigns across a range of websites, social media channels and on and offline publications.
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The development and delivery of the organisations engagement and communications strategies, including:
- Reviewing and evaluating existing strategies and making improvement recommendations to the organisations current approach to marketing communications
- Continually monitoring and evaluating campaign effectiveness to drive continuous improvements
- Design, development and implementation of bespoke campaigns/ initiatives aimed at the organisations target market personas
- Delivering campaigns that increase public and sector engagement with the organisation
- Research and develop new products and services for the organisation
- Support the development of all promotional and campaign collateral
- The development and delivery of new content ideas that can be used across a range of marketing channels including newsletters, social media, websites, email and online and print publications. This would include the editing, proof reading and the production of all copy.
- The creation of dynamic and engaging digital content
- Production and analysis of analytical campaign reports to review and evaluate existing campaigns and drive future campaign improvements
- The management and production of all marketing collateral, including:
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of brand standards
- The production of design briefs and where possible undertake design work in-house using WordPress, In-Design and Photoshop
- Managing relationships with third parties such as designers and printers
- Managing marketing collateral stock
- The line management, coaching and mentoring the organisations Communications Coordinator
The ideal Marketing and Communications Manager, will need:
- Previous marketing/communications experience, including campaign/communications initiatives delivery and management.
- A creative and innovative approach
- Excellent project/campaign management and delivery experience
- The ability to communicate and liaise at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent written communication skills
- Positivity and drive to see activities through to completion
- Experience of various software packages including WordPress, In-Design and Photoshop.
- Understanding of digital engagement approaches.
Working Monday to Friday, he right candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending upon experience and benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted