Receptionist/Administrator Winchester Salary £19/£22,000 Pro Rata
We are recruiting for an experienced Receptionist who can support the team and clients with Administrative support on a part time basis working 4 days a week in central Winchester. You will be confident with face to face interaction with clients.
- To meet and greet visitors and provide a professional, friendly and helpful service
- Answering and transferring incoming calls appropriately within the head office
- Provide general administration duties
- Managing and replenishing office supplies
- Assistant the Management EA with recruitment matters
- Opening and distributing post
- Collating invoicing
- Maintaining the database
- Supporting fundraising events
- Photocopying and filing
- Experience working in an Administration and Reception role
- Good working knowledge of Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and databases
- You will have a collaborative approach with colleagues
- Excellent written communication skills
- You will be able to multitask and remain calm with multiple tasks running consecutively
This is fantastic part time opportunity working with an amazing team, you will feel job satisfaction on a daily basis and there is scope to develop yourself within.
The role is working Tuesday through until Friday- Daily hours will be 8.30am until 4.30pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted