Receptionist office based, permanent, £17429 School Term Time only (Full time equivalent is £19312) which works out at £10.03 per hour, Brighton, East Sussex based, working Monday-Thursday 7am-3pm and Friday 7am-2.30pm.
This role can be split into two areas:
Reception duties (80%):
- Supporting a busy education establishment, you will be first point of contact for all visitors, meeting and greeting.
- Answering phone calls and directing to appropriate department, this is fast paced and busy.
- Managing the inbox and dealing with all emails.
- Liaise effectively with students, staff, parents and other interested parties
Administrator duties (20%):
- Receive, distribute post received and ensure post is ready for collection on a daily basis.
- Maintaining franking machine with supplies.
- Cash handling i.e., taking money for items not covered by online payments, hold a cash float.
- Occasionally supporting with academy trips, arranging transport etc. where required in liaison with teaching staff.
- Previous reception or administration experience is essential.
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of MS Word.
- Personable and confident when dealing with the public.
If you are looking for a varied and busy role where you can utilise your previous admin and reception experience then this is the role for you.
Receptionist, Brighton based, is required to work Monday-Thursday 7am-3pm, Fridays 7am-2.30pm in School Term Time plus 2 weeks. So, if you are looking for 10 weeks holiday a year to fit in around other commitments such as family, this could be ideal!
Benefits include free parking on site, 10 weeks holiday, pension. This position will be based on site 100% of the time, with no opportunity to work remotely. You will need to be DBS checked prior to starting.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted