Senior Programme & event coordinator positions
From £10 - £14.86 an hour
Full Time (roughly 36/40 hours a week)
Based in Bath, Wiltshire and Southampton
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENCE AND BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BETWEEN SOUTHAMPTON AND BATH.
Experience and skills:
- A strong sense of responsibility to ensure successful project completion
- Attention to details and VERY organised
- Flexible and able to prioritise
- Responsible and team worker
- Proactive and solution led
- Good manners and excellent communication skills both f2f, on the phone, via email.
- Willingness to help and support team to achieve success. Ideally interested in entrepreneurship activities and supporting founders
- IT savvy (proficient at Outlook and Microsoft suite)
- Experience with running events (if online, even better)
- Willingness to work remotely but able to travel to venues (most of the times near public transport) or to odd meetings with the team (these normally happen occasionally, in Bath)
- Commitment to the integrity and confidentiality of all relevant data and processes
- Flexibility to take leave outside peak times in negotiation with the line manager
- Occasional antisocial and/or weekend working
- Full driving licence
- Enhanced level DBS check will be carried out
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Provide coordination on training and events for the above programmes in accordance with senior managers, including day to day administration such as: supporting speakers/trainers/mentors, confirming agendas and logistic details, liaison & booking of venues as appropriate or with online providers/platform, communication with delegates/participants etc.
- Organise and host meetings with clients/funders and event/training sessions for delegates/participants both online and face to face.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues across the team, being flexible to work on other aspects as required.
- Manage data on the relevant system and other supporting systems and ensure all is up to date and accurate.
- Create and manage processes to track and report on all stages for engagement with participants/funders
- Work closely with the marketing team to maximise and realise the publicity opportunities for each training programme and event, including the appropriate use of social and new media.
If you are interested in the lower level or the senior level positions, then please do send your CV to us to be considered for one of the roles!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted