Job role: Operations Executive (office-based)
Salary: £20k-23k + training + company benefits
An excellent opportunity has come up with a growing, global company who specialises in business innovation and business change. Are you focused, self-motivated and are you looking for your first step into a full-time role? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of relevant administrative experience and have demonstrated an ability to go above and beyond the requirements put in front of them.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and organisational skills. Furthermore, this candidate will have the attitude to be proactive with their tasks and manage their own time. This role would suit someone coming into their first full time job.
Purpose of the role
- To act as the single point of contact for general administration of the office
- To act as the single point of contact for Service Delivery services
- To proactively manage the office environment and hosting of delegates / guests to the office
- To assist with Credit Control as necessary
- To ensure revenue forecast and utilisation spreadsheet is maintained as required
- To ensure the maintenance and accuracy of the Work Schedule
- Collate all timesheets from employees / consultants
- Collate all expenses
- Ensure courseware is kept up to date
Please apply online or call Tate today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted