A tech gaming company based in Frogmore just outside of St Albans is seeking a Finance Assistant, paying up to £27,000 plus an excellent benefits packages, to join their small family feel team.
The small nature of the team allows you to be exposed to all aspects of the accounts team as well as an abundance of training and development opportunities.
The role will be working on a hybrid based, 3 days in the office 2 days from home, but some flexibility can be given for the right candidate.
The duties will be as follows:
- Monitoring email inbox, dealing with information and queries
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Ensure all processes and procedures are adhered to
- Process multi-currency purchase invoices including matching to Purchase Orders, checking all cost centre, tax to ensure accurate financial reporting (invoices circa 300+ per month)
- Prepare payment run for approval weekly, ensuring that payment priorities are discussed with the internal business team
- Cash postings to system daily and daily bank reconciliations
- Processing of staff expenses
- Month end reconciliations & reports
- Processing corporate credit cards reconciliations monthly
- Supplier statement reconciliation monthly
- Assisting with year end tasks
- Scanning and filing of Supplier invoices/credit notes (electronically)
- To undertake additional tasks as requested or needed
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working in an accounts department and will be AAT or ACCA part qualified. You will have experience with accounting software, ideally Salesforce. You will be eager to learn, wanting to develop from the wider team around you. You will be flexible in your approach to working, having the ability to work as part of a team, but also a solely on projects. a high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight and changing deadlines.
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced accounts candidate to join a growing and ambitious team. If this is role is for you then please apply directly to the advert.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search