Marketing Coordinator Winchester, Outskirts- £25/28k
We are looking for ambitious Marketing Coordinator who is driven to excel within the company, keen to support other team members and ensure all Marketing content is inspirational and engaging.
You will work closely with the product teams to create engaging content for all the brands within the business. You will be able to multitask across a range of responsibilities including coordination of social media, creation of Newsletters and artwork including print advertising, flyers and brochures.
- Write and coordinate engaging copy for direct marketing collateral and e-newsletters.
- Co-ordinate all social media activity and to grow audiences across the brands. Create and publish content on all social media platforms.
- Co-ordinate digital and print advertisement schedule and create artwork to meet deadlines.
- Creating artwork for a variety of communication materials to include, Advertising, Flyers, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Support the production of seasonal newsletters/brochures.
- Coordinate PR requests and image requirements.
- Provide support for the organisation of events and trade shows/exhibitions.
- Assume a range of responsibilities for the production and coordination of all Marketing activities including day to day administration tasks.eg: brochure fulfilment and data management.
- Support a constant flow of effective cross-media marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for a self-motivated, confident, knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable, articulate and enthusiastic, organised and efficient, self-motivated Marketeer.
- Educated to at least A-level standard, ideally a marketing qualification.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong organisational and project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in working on multiple projects and campaigns to meet deadlines
- Experience of writing and proofing copy for a variety of formats.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Proven experience of social media campaigns
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Photoshop
- Experience in sourcing and editing imagery.
This is a fantastic team and business to work for who will inspire you to develop and progress within. There may be some flexibility for a hybrid working model but ideally this is an office based role and you will need your own transport to get there as they are on an infrequent bus route in a small village outside of Winchester.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted