Account Manager required for established business, friendly team in Hove, £26,810 - £32000 doe plus a car allowance of £3,420 per annum (or a company car) plus generous commission package in addition OTE c.£40-50K. This is a hybrid working pattern, but you will be required to cover the Sussex/Surrey area 2-3 days a week. This role involves account management and business development B2B skills. It is a unique position for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual.
Varied position to include:
- You will be required to retain and manage a base of existing accounts.
- Upselling and cross selling to these accounts is key.
- In addition to this you will be expected to generate new business leads and convert business to achieve our team acquisition target.
- Building and maintaining strong B2B customer relationships
- Face to face new sales and customer account review meetings
- Initiative-taking account management and retention
- Tariff and data analysis of usage to assist with recommendations to the customer
- Consultative advice
- New business development
- Proposal writing and presentation
- Lead generation
- Appointment booking
- Data analysis and proposal writing
- Conversion of new business accounts
- Provide a weekly pipeline update
You will be supported by a dedicated in-house Customer Support Team who assist not only our customers but also the Account Managers on a daily basis as their clients are hugely customer oriented. Full training given on their products and services.
Account Managers will naturally be highly enthused and energized, with a real determination to succeed and a positive and happy outlook. Looking for hard working people, though not through long hours, who work smart and efficiently as well as effectively, are dedicated to helping our clients and prospects, have persuasive capabilities and can communicate well. Our client has a tremendously successful team enjoying excellent pay in a busy, secure, and lively working environment. They look to bring a very human side to technology and really assist and make a difference for our customers.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of eighteen months of past sales experience (retail, consumer, or business to business) or a mixture of sales and account management experience. You will have been able to demonstrate good loyalty to a past employer.
Account Manager, Hove offer a friendly, social office, 26,810 - £32,000 plus a car allowance of £3,420 per annum (or a company car) plus generous commission package in addition OTE c.£40-50K, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, birthday off, hybrid working, pension, sustainability initiatives and regular socials including trips abroad, theatre trips, picnic, charity incentive, Charity Cycle Ride in France, Christmas shopping afternoon, Christmas and Summer lunches and an early Friday finish.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted