HR and Recruitment Coordinator - Chandlers Ford - £26,000 + annual bonus - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week - full time hours
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with HR or Recruitment experience to join a hugely successful and growing business in the Chandlers Ford area. As the HR and Recruitment Coordinator, you will be working alongside the HR team and providing administration and resourcing support for all of the company sites across the UK.
This role is demanding, but very rewarding so the client is looking for someone positive and resilient who enjoys the challenge of recruiting and looking after a very important part of the business.
HR and Recruitment Coordinator duties include:
- To appreciate and understand the unique roles within our business, being able to identify the demands that effect our workforce, relaying a realistic picture of the business to all applicants.
- Advertising new vacancies on various platforms, creating appealing, effective adverts that attract an abundance of candidates & ensuring we attract the best talent.
- Screening applicants against job descriptions ensuring all essential competency requirements are present.
- Administering the ATS Recruitment System to process candidates through all stages of the recruitment journey ensuring they have a positive candidate experience
- Liaising with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews both online and face to face.
- Ensure all legal documentation regarding Right to Work are checked and saved.
- Coordinate and schedule post-interview debrief conversations with hiring managers ensuring the candidate receives constructive feedback.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of the recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
- Ensure the process for obtaining references is followed and any concerns fare fed back to the hiring manager & HR.
- Build strong relationships with all recruitment agencies and networks that support the business, providing great candidates.
Experience and skills
- Proven history within a recruitment / HR/customer service / administration environment preferred
- Strong IT skills and experience of using databases
- Strong, confident, professional communication skills.
- Good time management skills, able to manage changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- A can-do mind set and positive outlook
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted