HR Business Partner (HRBP)
How do you approach a commercial challenge and find a people solution to it?
People orientated solutions are an integral part of the role that an HR Business Partner has within our client's organisation. As HRBP you will serve as a trusted partner to the Chief People Officer, People Director, Regional CEOs, Brand MDs and Brand SLTs, providing insight, expertise and advice on strategic people topics for their Region, aligned to the People strategy Globally.
The position is working within a global staffing business, who provide managed services and specialist staff across the UK, mainland Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. The role reports into the People Director, UK and Europe.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and inspiring strategic HR professional. The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and central to developing unity and enhance the growth strategy of their established brands.
As the HRBP you will create competitive and breakthrough strategies that show the clear connection between vision and execution with particular focus on engagement and retention. With a curious mindset and an open approach, you will have the resolve to handle a variety of issues decisively, and with the confidence to champion new ideas and recommendations. You will build trusted relations across the business and work in collaboration with the wider HR function to pull on their expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the People Director to drive the overall mission and vision of the integrated business model, resulting in improved innovative, best fit practices and policies that will build a culture of trust, accountability and collaboration.
- Provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical people issues.
- Supporting the delivery of the agreed people strategies.
- Undertake and analyse qualitative and quantitative data points to create insight for workforce management and to support decision making.
- Proactive analysis centred on internal and external workforce drivers to provide business stakeholders with the insight required to manage their people in line with business objectives, and to identify opportunities to create value.
- Support the delivery of the people programs and processes to enhance talent attraction, retention, development, and succession.
- Manage change, supporting enterprise-wide change initiatives, e.g. regulatory-driven, cost or growth initiatives.
- Seek continuous process improvements and promote best practice.
- Identify and mitigate people related risks.
- Provide support on the creation of regional remuneration practices and reward philosophy to ensure salary benchmarking and surveys are managed and insight is gained on a regular basis.
- Support with complex employee relations cases and ensure compliance with local employment, pay and workplace regulations and laws.
- Support the business with performance management where needed.
- Partner with colleagues in HR centres of excellence to ensure the HR service meets business needs.
- Understand and recognise the differing needs of brands in the Region and ensuring that this is factored into the delivery of services to the business.
- Actively engage with projects connected to HR related systems, protocols, capabilities, and upgrades
You will have a proven HR background in strategic HR business partnering or consultancy delivery.
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of HR Strategy and HR technology
- In-depth understanding of HR challenges
- Inquisitive and proactive manner
- Exceptional influencer
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating partnerships at all levels within the organisation to achieve results
- Advocate of modern HR practices
- Future focused and wiliness to champion new ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Relevant HR qualifications beneficial
- Competitive bonus
- Hybrid working: part from home and part in the office
- 23 days plus Bank holidays, increasing each year to 28
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare & Dental after probation
- Your Birthday off
- Flexible benefits
This truly is an invigorating opportunity for someone who is looking for a true HRBP role. If your excited to read about this position and think it's the next role for you - we'd love to hear from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted