Customer Service Team Manager - Up to £28,500 + Benefits
As a successful Customer Service Team Manager, you will thrive leading your team to provide an excellent customer experience within a fast paced, pressured environment.
Your team will be responsible for supporting top performing Mortgage Consultants and taking their customers through from mortgage application stage to completion of their property purchase or re-mortgage.
You will drive a culture of keeping the Customer at the heart of what your team does.
As Customer Service Team Manager, examples of what you will be doing:
- Along with your Team Senior you will be leading, coaching and supporting a team of Case Administrators to achieve a team target and provide a point of escalation for trouble shooting and escalated case scenarios
- You will actively look for opportunities to develop the service the team provides and work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve this.
- You will identify and drive development opportunities for individuals and the team.
- Working to deadlines to ensure individual and team objectives are met.
- Prioritising and organising your workload to ensure the best outcome is achieved
- Ensuring achievement of team targets and K.P.Is.
- Develop an effective Senior Consultant team where standards are met and targets exceeded
- Meet qualitative measures to ensure high standards are consistently by your team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading and developing an effective team
- Experience in relation to either Financial Services (specifically mortgages), Conveyancing, or Estate Agency is highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building and team building skill
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a pressured workload
- Resilient and able to calm and reassure anxious customers
- Excellent communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted