£11.73 per hour
Monday - Friday 9-5
3-month contract with potential to extend
This role based in Bristol would be assisting with administering a Test and Trace Support Scheme which is seeing if people who have been asked to self-isolate are eligible for financial support if they meet the criteria.
- Collecting data and matching information on spreadsheets
- Assessing if an application meets the eligibility criteria
- Data Entry
- Making calls if needed to chase further evidence to make a decision on an application
- Making a decision on if an application is eligible then passing along to the relevant team to process payment
- Any other administration tasks
For this role you need to be a confident user of Excel.
Apply today for immediate interview and start
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted