Employee Relations Partner
Luton - Hybrid
£28,000 - £30,000
12 Month FTC
One of the UK's leading recruitment companies is currently seeking an Employee Relations Partner to join them on a 12 Month FTC. Working in a small team, on a hybrid basis, the Employee Relations Partner will provide customer focussed, responsive, accurate, and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and flexible employees in line with Company policies, internal procedures and legal requirements.
- Support and coach managers in understanding employee relations policies and practices, ensuring understanding of key activities and company standards
- Inform and advise managers of employee relations policies and practices
- Provide face to face support to our managers for complex ER cases
- Provide HR support on client calls in conjunction with the brands, when required, particularly in relation to TUPE transfers
- Provide a dedicated HR advisory service to the Company Brands and Corporate functions in relation to disciplinary & grievance matters, organisational change and a range of employment and employee relations matters relating to both permanent staff and temporary workers.
- Case management of ER cases e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, restructures, relocation, absence, flexible working TUPE, ACAS, settlement agreements, ensuring response times are in line with statutory guidelines and company policy.
- Generation of disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, redundancy and flexible working templates and letters and associated redundancy schedules
- Support and advise on ER cases across a range of employment sectors for our temporary workforce ensuring the advice is tailored in accordance with the workers' contract of employment (eg employees/associates/contract for services)
- Supports organisational change activity, acting as a change agent. Supports managers thinking around new org structures highlighting possible challenges
- Guide managers towards execution of organisational change via robust and pragmatic HR advice
To be successful in your application, it is essential that candidates possess the following:
HR Advisory background with a strong bias towards Employee Relations and Employment Legislation
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Proven end to end case management of ER cases
- Knowledgeable approach, able to instil confidence in others
- Solid understanding of employment legislation and best practice
- Understanding of GDPR
- Knowledge of HR Systems
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted