I'm excited to be working with an NHS organisation based in Exeter as they look to take on Receptionist/Administrators to join their front of house teams.
Working in this busy organisation as a Receptionist/Administrator you will be the main point of communication between patients and all staff, as well as providing administrative support to teams across two sites.
Your Day-to-Day responsibilities as a Receptionist/Administrator will include:
- Booking patients in using the appointment system and assisting with new patient registrations
- Advising patients of any charges for private services or medication
- Scanning and processing documents and managing the mail
- Using Systmone task system to action and manage requests from clinicians
- Ensure data is accurately recorded on the systems and the same for paperwork where relevant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and deal with potentially challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail and experience previously within a customer facing role
- Previous experience with an NHS organisation is ideal but not required
This is a permanent full-time position paying £10.00 an hour and ideally you will work a 37-hour week, however flexibility can be offered, and this organisation is happy to consider candidates who are looking to work a minimum of 24 hours a week. Alongside this you will be offered a generous holiday allowance of 6.6 weeks including bank holidays and be entitled to an NHS pension scheme with a 20.6% employer contribution.
I'm expecting interest in this role to be vast so please send your CV today for a confidential chat.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search