Just in! A St Ives (Cambs) business would appreciate the support of a super proficient Administrator to work for their Sales and Marketing team.
This immediate post is envisaged to run for 2-3 months.
Ideally, you will be able to bring us:
- Project co-ordination skills: to update work-flow trackers, pipelines and pull the team's objectives and activities together to meet deadlines
- Timemangement skills: so, to organise your own and others work priorities
- Highly proficient IT skills: Using their in house CRM, MS Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Diplomatic people skills: to communicate well, and engage with a range of staff, asking questions, following up and reminding of deadlines
The business and its people are innovative, professional, and busy! This job will be central to a range of people and processes, and feed updates via live dashboards to the MD.
We would appreciate your commitment for 2-3 months to help the smooth running and continuity with this new support role.
- Ideally office based, but with possible flexibility if needed to work from home occasionally.
- Ideally full time 9 - 5.30, but with the possibility to slightly alter these hours if needed.
- 1 hour lunch. Parking on site and accessible to public transport in St Ives catchment area.
- Pay rate iro £12.00 per hour. Paid weekly by PAYE.
- Tate temps accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- No agency charges
How do I apply?
Emma from Tate Hitchin would be happy to support your application. Please use the APPLY button to load up your cv.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted