We're currently seeking a Prescot / Whiston -based Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to work within a high output medical environment. This requires an immediate start, is a fulltime until the end of June 2022 with vide for extension, paying circa £38,890 to 44,503 pro rata.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with and support the implementation of the mandatory Covid vaccine requirement for frontline staff, across both the various trusts and NHS subsidiaries.
Applicants must be experienced in organisational change, assessing who will be in and out of scope and then supporting on defining the process end to end, including redeployment and potential dismissal.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely within Divisions and with operational management
- Developing and implementing systems and processes that address strategic workforce issues
- Working in partnership with the leadership teams to provide a professional customer focused HR advice
- Identification and management of workforce issues and major change programmes
- Developing workforce plans that support the local, organisational and national strategy and agenda
- Supporting the development, integration and implementation of HR & OD Strategies, policies and procedures
- Within designated area of responsibility drive the continuous modernisation, productivity and efficiency agenda
- Experience of partnering with line managers to carry out operational people goals
- Extensive experience in a HR role
- CIPD qualified - desirable
- Experience of facilitating workshops and discussions to enable decision-making
- Detailed orientated, strong knowledge of Change Management but takes a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Able to build positive relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results
- Works collaboratively with managers at all levels
This post is one of four HR Business Partners, working closely with Deputy Director of HR, Head of Human Resources and the HR Advisory Team.
This represents a great opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your career for further success and growth.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search