Operations Administrator Winchester Outskirts £22/23k DOE
This is a newly created role with one of clients who are based are short distance outside of Winchester. Due to the ongoing expansion of the business, they have created this exciting new role. This could suit someone looking to get into an operational side of a business, or someone that would like to work within Facilities or Property. The team are driven to exceed client's expectations at every turn and need alike minded individual who strives to offer an exceptional service level.
The aim of the role is to provide administrative support to the Operations Director & Health & Safety Coordinator and wider team when required.
- Communicating with contractors on a regular basis
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents
- Writing and distributing letters to leaseholders and residents
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments
- Archiving and general file management
- Creating, amending, and updating reports, spreadsheets
- General Administration support to the Directors
- Proven experience in a similar Administration role
- Any knowledge of Health & Safety processes would be advantageous
- Team and business focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good level of interpersonal skills
- Experience with a variety of communication tasks verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Office 365
- You will have your own transport as this role needs the flexibility of someone being able to drive
We love supporting this client and feel this is an exciting role where someone will be able to make this role their own and really be supported by the lovely team. There will be ongoing training and development.
Please send your CV in the first instance
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted