Central London (Based in the office X5 days a week)
My client, a leading PR company based in Central London are seeking a new Office Manager/Operations manager to join their team. This is a multifaceted role and experience across Office Management, Invoicing, HR and Recruitment is essential for this position. You will be part of a small but successful business and as such the successful candidate will have a good grasp of the variety and dynamic responsibilities in which working in a small business brings. If you are an ambitious and smart Office Manager with exceptional communication and relationship building skills, please apply today without delay.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to;
- Overseeing any office admin requirements including insurance and contracts
- Helping with tech requirements, ordering equipment, and tracking subscriptions and renewals
- Maintenance of office and equipment
- Managing building relations with landlords regarding health and safety
- Being a point of contact for accountants
- Managing monthly invoicing run including queries, updates, new client setup
- Managing expenses internally and chargebacks to clients
- Keeping a record of any expenditure and collating VAT receipts
- Completing 'new supplier' setup forms
HR, team development, & recruitment
- Onboarding of new starters including (including basic tech setup)
- Team development including managing staff training schedule, booking external speakers and internal sessions
- Coordinating internal initiatives, well-being, and team building exercises
- Managing external HR specialist resource for appraisals
- Managing other processes including holiday and sickness record
- Coordinating recruitment
- Business support & internal comms
Business support & internal comms
- Owning and managing key processes and operational issues
- Supporting business development with presentations
- Owning internal communication for company-wide comms with the team
Coordinating key projects as they arise, delegating tasks and bringing in external resources as required
Please note, this role requires the postholder to be based in the office full time.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search