CRM and Insight Lead
Up to £70,000 depending on experience, excellent benefits, including company car & fuel card.
We are looking for a CRM and Insight Lead to join a leading automotive manufacturer in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the GM of Marketing, you will develop and implement a customer focussed CRM Strategy for the Automotive Division, and provide a supporting and guiding role for the wider business divisions.
This is a really exciting, senior management role with a lot of variety and autonomy.
As CRM and Insight Lead, some of your duties will include:
- Ensure the CRM program and communications to Handraisers, Prospects, Customers and Lapsed is effective and engaging, for all key business areas of Sales, Aftersales, Fleet and Used Cars.
- Maintain the accuracy and the commercial value of the CRM database, develop a strategy that builds a 360 degree view of your customers and a CRM program that can realise the commercial gains from an effective CRM Strategy.
- Data Champion - Appointed as Data Protection Officer for the Automobile division.
- Champion the customer across the department - lead a culture of using insight to inform yours and the wider teams' recommendations and proposals, aligned to the business's overall objectives.
- Develop innovative, class leading CRM Strategies and supporting communications programs to turn prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Oversee and lead the cross divisional development of the CRM infrastructure and platform (Microsoft Dynamics) to support the business commercial goals, leading the development teams and agencies to build the technology stack and ensure it's fit for the future.
- Appoint, Lead and manage the Creative, Strategy and Insight agency teams to support you in the development of the CRM strategy and the execution of your plans
- Build and lead internal team to deliver the CRM plans.
- Work alongside the Brand Communications Team, Digital Team and Aftersales team to be the business lead and expert in CRM and Insight across the business divisions.
- Lead the Customer Research program across the department, conduct consumer experience research, consumer segmentation, and consumer roadmap analysis.
- Demonstrate the ROI for all CRM investment and activities.
- Forecast, develop, manage and review the annual CRM Operating Expense and Capital Expenditure budget.
- Develop and implement a customer led experience strategy, working with brand team to develop this and then using your skills to lead the implementation of this into the communications strategy below the line.
- Partnerships and Affiliates Program - lead and develop a partnership and affiliates program, designed to create innovative communications and BTL campaigns with key business partners.
- Mentor your team and develop and support junior CRM Executive
Skills and experience:
- CIM qualification is desirable
- Experience in a CRM & Insight role, with demonstratable achievements
- High commercial acumen, experienced in preparing the necessary supporting business cases to win commitment and influence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people
Why work here?
This is an opportunity to really add value and help shape the future of the marketing department. You will have complete autonomy and the ability to be creative. The role is offered with a competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience and excellent benefits, including company car and fuel card.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted