Head of HR
London - Office based, flexible working
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client loves food! They do street food markets, they have bars, they have a food hall in central London, and they have a very successful corporate catering company. They also help small independent food vendors flourish by providing workshops and a consultancy service.
They have grown year on year and are now seeking a Head of HR to join them at an exciting time, as they embark on a new project at one of London's well-loved venues.
Reporting to the People & Culture Director, the Head of HR will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all of our company processes are compliant with employment regulations and oversee that our team act in line with these policies.
- Lead the HR function and people team.
- Lead on all ER issues having an approachable and engaging personality whilst maintaining the appropriate level of professionalism and tactfulness when handling team member issues.
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition Manager to make sure we attract and onboard the best suited candidates for open roles.
- Work with company's marketing team and our People and Culture Director on employer brand with the goal to win best employer awards.
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee's performance, such as attendance and sick leave using the HR system.
- The skill of managing and conducting appraisals and probation meetings with other members of the team.
- Ability to assist in the build of L&D, performance management and well being programmes.
- Identifying the need for HR, management and performance training of the team, and being able to conduct this training yourself.
- Experience and passion for driving our diversity & inclusion programmes.
- Work with the People & Culture Director and Finance Director on setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits.
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
Our client is looking for someone who wants to be apart of a growing organisation, someone who is honest, who can work as part of a successful team and someone who has the following skills and experience:
- 2 - 5 years experience of working in a similar role and ready to hit the ground running.
- Experience gained in either the hospitality, catering or leisure industries
- This role requires a huge amount of generalist HR expertise, strong ER capabilities and an understanding of TUPE
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 is essential, however Level 7 is desirable
- Solid understanding of HR practices and employment law
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted