Exciting opportunity just in for a Content Creator!!!
My client a rapidly scaling-up Saas based tech company is seeking a Content Marketing Manager, paying from £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience plus an extensive benefits package, to join there highly ambitious UK based team.
Although the company head office is base in London, this role is 100% remote so applicants can be based anywhere in the UK and have the option to visit the head office for meetings and team events if you would like.
The company is growing really quickly and gaining a great reputation within their area of expertise. They have won some major and high-profile clients as well as taking on inspiring projects, so this next person to the team will be joining during a very exciting period of time.
The role will include the following:
- Developing, managing and improving the content marketing programme to build awareness, credibility and online presence
- Creating content for websites, blogs, social media, videos, webinars, newsletters, articles, case studies, award entries, ebooks, plus much more.
- Ensuring all content produced is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Editing existing content to make it interesting and beneficial to different audiences and adapting it in new and creative ways for social and other media
- Identifying gaps in content and creating new material that is engaging and inspiring, ensuring it incorporates input from key stakeholders
- Creating thought leadership content through research and working closely with our partners and clients
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with day-to-day communications duties
- Writing, proofreading, and editing copy
The ideal candidate will be content through and through, they are not looking for a marketing generalist they are looking for someone with a real passion for writing and creating content! You may come from a journalist or creative writing background and have a couple of years experience in a marketing department. You will have professional writing experience including B2B brand messaging, web content creation, blogs, and social media channels. Experience in using SEO to write creative copy with Creativity and the ability to develop original content. Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you.
If you have a real passion for writing then please do apply directly to the ad!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted