Operations Executive - £25k - £28k plus benefits - St Albans
With over 25 years' experience in the servers, storage and IT solutions industry, our client a principal distributor to several of the industry's most renowned and globally recognised names are currently on the recruit for an experienced Operations Executive to support an existing team both on and off site.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Adding new customers to the system
- Order Processing, Stock Management and monitoring of delivery timescales
- Communication across departments relating to production orders, deliveries and deadlines
- Preparation of invoices
- Dealing with returns
- Conducting weekly updates with offsite teams and compilation of reports
Skills and experience:-
- A proactive and personable nature with string negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service values
- Demonstrated experience in a freights and logistics role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted