Customer Administrator Remote/Andover £19,000 plus excellent benefits
We are supporting an award-winning company who are based in Andover to recruit for a number of Customer Administrators to join their busy and successful team. The roles are permanent, but we could consider people looking for fixed term contracts too. Offering an excellent level of Customer Service to all customers is really the foundations of what makes this a fantastic company to work for.
- Maintaining and administering database records accurately and processing any changes to details
- Answering and dealing with client enquiries via phone and email
- Ensuring client data matches the database of information
- Making amendments to customer's policies as and when needed
- Supporting with invoice and financial queries
- General Administration duties to support the team
- You will have previous demonstrable Administration and Customer Service experience
- You will love to work in a busy team and enjoy that sense of achievement in adding value to the company, colleagues and customers
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot anomalies is paramount
- You will be a confident communicator who is happy with phone work and administration
- Being able to solve problems efficiently for customers and go above and beyond for them
This is fantastic company to work for who value and invest in their staff and make it a great place to work. This role is working from home, but you must be available to work in the office in Andover on occasions. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
The benefits include, 28 days annual leave, pension, well-being schemes, health plans, cycle to work schemes, there is also a group bonus scheme. The roles are permanent, but we may consider the right candidates on a fixed term contract basis.
These roles will be starting in early February so please do get in touch with Emily or Jayne as interviews will start to take place this week and next.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted