People Business Partner
Up to £65,000 plus benefits
Our client is an award winning and reputable accountancy firm based in London. They are looking for a People Business Partner to join their team and work with key stakeholders to provide commercial people related advice and guidance across a specific department within the Firm. You will ensure that the best people solutions are delivered to your client group, with a focus on talent management, change and D&I with the aim of improving overall business performance.
Reporting to the People Director, you will work with the relevant Head of Department, Partners and Managers to make a meaningful contribution to development and implementation of business strategies.
We are looking for someone CIPD qualified, with a background in a professional services industry.
As People Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Become an expert on all relevant qualification paths for the profession and all internal promotion paths to enable full support for employees and partners
- Lead the deployment of the people strategy within the group particularly in relation to talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organisational design
- Lead on recruitment, attending all first interviews and sifting talent appropriately to ensure effective use of client facing time on recruitment at the decision making stage
- Lead induction onboarding for joiners
- Lead all employee relations matters
- Lead all remuneration, promotion and other cyclical people processes liaising with the People team to ensure documentation and implementation are actioned
- Manage leavers to ensure all data is captured and process is managed
- Effectively manage organisational change programs where required including TUPE, acquisition, integration, headcount management and liaison with the People Team
- Ensure that there is consistent application of processes and policies across the Firm at all times
- Provide insight on People issues utilising relevant MI e.g. absence / remuneration / exit data. Suggest data that could be developed and used for such purposes and work with People Ops Manager to deliver
- Ensure that organisational design/development solutions drive business transformation and change
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Full CIPD qualification
- Experience of working in a Business Partner role in a professional services industry
- Good understanding and experience of key legal requirements relating to legislation particularly with regards to discrimination and immigration regulations
- Knowledge of best practice People processes within a corporate environment
- Confidence and capacity to establish professional credibility quickly
- Ability to instil confidence at a senior level within the Firm
- An analytical mindset and appreciation, and maybe even enjoyment of data
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted