Sales and Order Administrator - £20k - £22k plus benefits - St Albans
With over 25 years' experience in the servers, storage and IT solutions industry, our client a principal distributor to several of the industry's most renowned and globally recognised names are currently on the recruit for a Sales Order Administrator to support an existing team both on-site in offices based in St Albans - parking provided.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Adding new customers to the system
- Processing Orders
- Liaising withing purchasing and stock monitoring
- Preparation of invoices
- Dealing with returns and liaison with accounts regarding override requests
- Tracking of shipped items
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and dealing with enquiries in accordance with company guidelines
Skills and experience:-
- A proactive and personable nature with string negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service values
- Demonstrated experience in a sales support administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted