A personable, organised and adaptable Workshop Administrator is required to join an established medical business based in Stevenage. As a client focused and methodical Administrator you will play a key role is supporting the businesses service manager and their team through the delivering of exceptional customer service, capturing data, managing repair stock and invoicing and dispatching repaired equipment.
As Workshop Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Accurate capture and recording of incoming repair data
- Liaising directly with clients
- Processing and sterilisation of incoming repairs and outgoing loan items
- Processing of invoices
- Dispatch of repaired and loan equipment
- Ensuring effective turn around of repairs in line with SLA and clients expectations
- Dealing with technicians and external stakeholders
- Maintaining engineers training records
- Scheduling repairs with engineers
- Management of repair stock
The ideal Workshop Administrator candidate will need:
- To be able to use their own initiative,solving problems and work under supervision and well as working independently
- To have had some experience of working within a similar type of role
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- To be keen to learn new things and be adaptable
- A flexible can do attitude
- To be inquisitive and able to take ownership of the role
Working Monday to Friday (8:30 - 5.00) totalling 40 hours per week you will based in Stevenage. You will receive 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and complimentary holiday days over Christmas. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary between £19,000 to £21,000, (this may be negotiable depending upon experience), plus a nice benefits package.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted