Temporary Receptionist position within a professional services company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. This role temporary until end of July 2022 with view for extension, starting as soon as possible, working 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday, and offers an hourly rate of £10 per hour plus holiday pay.
With wonderful offices and a great working culture, my client is looking for a capable and proactive Receptionist to join the business and manage the front of house to an exceptional standard, dealing with various administrative and basic secretarial tasks.
- Manage a busy switchboard - redirecting calls and taking messages
- Meet and greet clients professionally, offering refreshments as required
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Arrange couriers and dealing with incoming / outgoing post
- Coordinating suppliers
- Ad hoc tasks and running errands as requested
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous reception or office administration or customer service experience
- Well presented with a professional approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Uses initiative, is flexible and hardworking
- Outgoing/confident personality
- Computer literate - exposure to Microsoft packages and MS Outlook is required
We are looking for a flexible and focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients. Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted