£13 per hour
3 months temp assignment
Part time - 22 hours a week
Our client is a global science and chemicals company based out of Edinburgh and they are now on the lookout for a Part Time administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for the next 3 months!
This role maintains complete and accurate records of the stock movements of controlled and non-controlled drugs within the Packing department, assuring compliance with UK Home Office regulation and guidance with respect to controlled substances.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of records and databases detailing and recording procedures bill of materials and labelling requirements for product specific packaging requirements.
This position operates within the Packaging and Despatch function with delegated authority from the Quality Unit for oversight of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) operations and records. This shall include the quality review of packaging and dispensing records for customer sales orders, assurance of appropriate bona fide checks on customers and specified "ship to" addresses.
Responsible for packing department office duties that include:
- Creates and updates the Sales Order documentation (Job cards, home / export order processing documents, etc.)
- Creates batch keg sheets for bulk stock received from production.
- Produces and maintains batch stock cards.
- Participates in stocktaking at half-year and year-end.
- Maintains the Packing departments records of controlled drug movements and export licences for inclusion in the company's annual Home Office return.
- Carries out general office tasks (filing, photocopying, etc.)
Responsible for packing production duties that include:
- Produces labels to meet requirements of Packing Work Record sheets and against requirements of requisitioning departments.
- Checks labels produced by other Packing department staff.
- Liaise with departments Supervision on any changes to orders or customer requirements.
- Discuss any Licensing queries with the relevant department.
Responsible for Quality Unit duties that include:
- Performs document record review and audit function (accuracy and completeness) of completed packing records in support of customer sales order processing.
- Performs requisite bona fide checks as to GMP license (Manufacturers, Importers Authorisation, Pharmaceutical Establishment license, Wholesale Dealers License, controlled Drugs License).
Responsible for general duties that include:
- Orders Labelling and Printing materials.
- Use Microsoft access to update packing specifications
- Deal with daily correspondence from other departments (e-mailing and printing)
- Monitor and record data loggers movement
Experience / Skills Needed
- Administration Experience
- Word processing and Database experience
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Experience in Packaging and Despatching function
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search