Customer Service Team Leader
Permanent, Full Time
£35 000 - £45 000 D.O.E
- Competitive holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Ongoing training and development
- On-site parking
- Overseeing and managing the Customer Service team, assisting in the day to day running of the customer service department
- Supporting Client Account Managers and the Director.
- Managing customer queries, requests and any complaints.
- Allocating key client accounts to the team.
- Daily stand up to discuss any concerns
- Identifying development areas and mentoring team members.
- Overseeing Marketing campaigns for the team.
- Running activity reports to monitor productivity.
- Effective communication with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience required:
- Customer Service Team Leader experience
- Proven experience of using in house systems
- Ability to always deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Over and above communication, both written and verbal
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted