Team Secretary Winchester £23/26k (DOE)
We are recruiting for an experienced Secretary to join a successful and supportive team in Winchester. You will support the busy team and work collaboratively with the wider teams in the business.
- General Secretarial and Administration support
- Answering and directing telephone enquiries
- Producing standardised letters and correspondence
- Collating bids and tenders
- Meeting and Greeting visitors when required
- Expense's support
- Support with Marketing collateral and events
- Team support where required
- Stationery management
- You will have demonstrable Secretarial experience in a similar role
- You will have confident knowledge and experience using all MS Office packages
- Being a solution orientated person is key, as well as adept and problem solving
- Someone who can juggle multiple tasks efficiently and autonomously
- Remaining calm and organised is fundamental as this is a busy role
- Excellent attention to detail, someone who can spot anomalies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a team approach to reach the end goal
This is a full-time permanent role based in Winchester. Please send your CV through in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted