Customer Service Executive
£36,000 - £38000
Central London - Hybrid working
We are seeking a highly motivated, highly competent, professional Customer Service Executive to work for a thriving and growing healthcare market leader in the development, production of medical devices. This global organisation is highly reputable and currently expanding its business in EMEA through new strategies and offering world class medical equipment and devices.
You will be a fundamental part of the Customer Service and Sales Support team, working with a range of customers from direct market to distributors, offering operational support, order management, enquiry resolution and logistical coordination. You will be responsible for high value equipment, so accuracy, attention to detail and strong organisational skills and communication are paramount.
Your day to day duties will include but not limited to;
- Operational Customer Service, for UK & Ireland.
- Order Management, which will include manage and handle Sales Orders according to current processes.
- Follow up on orders, through the supply chain.
- Complaint Management, including manage and handle complaints and return orders, according to current processes..
- Direct communication with the customers: collaboration terms, resolving shipping issues, products issues, and price issues, etc
- Sales Support, such as outbound calls, inside sales, and other inside sales projects.
- Finance issues relating to orders and credits.
- Ad hoc tasks,
- Active part of the extended EMEA Customer Service Team.
The successful candidate will understand the important of not just customer service bus customer excellence and giving the customer experience possible.
You will all need to possess the following;
- Must have solid and strong experience working in a call centre and sales support professional environment
- Experience in life sciences/medical market a plus but not essential
- Collaborative, service minded, structured and quality conscious. Detail oriented, and sense of the big picture.
- Agile and having the skill set to navigate and adapt quickly and efficiently to a busy, dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to establish a close relationship with customers and other important internal stakeholders
- Commercial thinking: cross-selling / up-selling
- Well-versed in MS-Office and preferred knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and/or equivalent
- Good English skills (both written & verbal).
- Ability to think cross functional and to contribute to process improvements, also cross functionally.
- Proactive, open, and honest in all aspects of work.
- Fast learner
If you truly believe you fit the above job description and want to work for an innovative, successful and growing organisation, then please submit your CV today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted