We are seeing enthusiastic temporary staff to join an exciting Global project for a 3-week period starting the 01st February. You will gain valuable experience of working at a world leader in video content protection. Our client is constantly expanding and will seek to identify future talent through such projects, so future full-time employment options are a possibility for the right candidates.
You will be working onsite at a central Birmingham location alongside a client services team, providing round-the-clock online protection for a global brand across multiple social media platforms. Full training on the systems and processes will be given.
The project will run from the 1st February 2021 to 21st February 2021. During this time you will be recruited to work 10-hour shifts (with a 1 hour lunch) from a shift rota including some weekend, evening and night shifts. Details of the rotating shift pattern will be provided once you start. Hourly rate is £11.20 across all shifts.
Due to the time criticality of the project, you will be working in a fast-paced and pressurised environment but fun at the same time.
- Analysing significant volumes of potentially infringing online video content and triggering real-time enforcement process.
- Removing infringing content using a global monitoring platform and social media content removal platforms.
- Responsible for operating certain aspects of our proprietary large-scale automated video discovery platform.
- Identifying new sources of potential piracy threats.
- Working with team members to ensure correct procedures are followed.
- Available to work 10 hour shifts (including weekend, evening and night shifts) on a rotating shift pattern for the entirety of this project.
- The ability to travel to and from the central Birmingham location, and work the duration of your shifts. Appropriate Covid-safe working practices are in place as per government guidelines.
- A quick-learning enthusiastic mentality and a passion for technology.
- To be computer literate and comfortable using web browsers, video and social media platforms.
- Good attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search