Role: Health Care Assistant Duration: MAT COVER 9-12 months Location: Harley Street Salary: £24,840 Start: February
I am currently recruiting for a Health Care Assistant for my client, a reputable and well-established Clinic based on Harley Street. In this maternity cover role, you will assist clinical and non-clinical radiology staff to complete diagnostic examinations, perform basic procedures and monitoring and offer patient support whilst ensuring a patient focused service at all times.
If you have prior Nursing/Health Care Assistant experience with a transferable qualification (obtained in the UK or Overseas) and an ability to work with utmost professionalism and discretion - please apply today, without delay.
Please be aware, commitment to the below shift pattern is required:
Monday - 10am-5.30pm
Tuesday - 9.30am - 6pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 11.30am - 7.30pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Chaperone and assist medical and radiology staff
- Create and maintain accurate records of patient care
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their care
- Maintain stock level of consumable supplies / equipment
- Carry out medical administrative duties as requested by the Registered Manager
- Assist Medical Secretary with administrative function as requested by the Registered Manager
- Support and participate in clinical audit activities as required by the clinical team
- Communicating via email with colleagues
- Alert the Head of Radiology to situations which compromise patient safety, such as clinical concerns, sub optimal staffing levels, poor sharps handling, infection control etc.
- Report faulty equipment to maintenance company and Registered Manager
- Carry out clinical housekeeping duties as requested by the Registered Manager
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted